All of the information on this website is offered with the assumption that you and others will exercise proper caution and care in doing any of the things that are presented on this site.
YOU, and ONLY YOU, are responsible for the use to which you put this material. Take responsibility for your own actions.
Some activities related to wilderness survival can be dangerous if done without proper care and attention. Please be careful and attentive when engaging in any of these activities.
In other words be reasonable, responsible, take proper precautions, and exercise common sense.
The techniques shown on this website are meant solely for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
DISCLAIMER ON MEDICAL COMMENTS
Please note that the information provided on survivalprepper-joe.com is designed to provide general information on the topics presented. It is provided with the understanding that survivalprepper-joe.com is not engaged in rendering any medical or professional services in the information provided. The information provided should not be used as a substitute for professional or medical services.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Survival Prepper Joe’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Survival Prepper Joe’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Survival Prepper Joe at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Survival Prepper Joe’s web site are provided “as is”. Survival Prepper Joe makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Survival Prepper Joe does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Survival Prepper Joe or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Survival Prepper Joe’s Internet site, even if Survival Prepper Joe or a Survival Prepper Joe authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Survival Prepper Joe’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Survival Prepper Joe does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Survival Prepper Joe may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Survival Prepper Joe does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Survival Prepper Joe has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Survival Prepper Joe of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Survival Prepper Joe’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Survivalprepper-joe.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to (Amazon.com, or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com).
Like many other Web sites, survivalprepper-joe.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to survivalprepper-joe.com and other sites on the Internet.
survivalprepper-joe.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.